NOTICE: Problem with online submission system
On behalf of the Organizing Committee of the International Conference on Psychology and Multiculturalism 2017, we sincerely apologize for the recent problems regarding our online submission system. We regret the inconvenience and understand there is no worse time to have a web outage than on the day of the abstract submission deadline.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to fix the error that is causing trouble. In the meantime, please follow the guidelines below:
1.If you have registered an email address but did not receive a Login Code, go to this link: http://icpm2017.interconf.org/kfz/pages/forgot1.php, insert your email address, and you will receive an email containing your personal Login Code
2.If you have received a Login Code but could not submit an abstract, send your abstract and primary email address to email@example.com and we will manually submit it to our system. The primary email address will be used for all correspondences regarding the conference
3.If you have no trouble on the registration and abstract submission process, please ignore this email.
We apologize for the delay in getting the online system up and running again. If you have any other difficulties or require further assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The main theme is “Urban Living and Multicultural Cities in Asia“. There are a wide range of sub-themes which will allow participants to share experiences from various research fields, methods, and applications. Submissions are invited on topics relating to the scope of the conference, but not confined to the available sub-themes.
- Please check important dates and be sure to submit your abstract/paper before the deadlines.
- For information on our registration fees, click here.
- To submit your abstract/paper/presentation file click here.
- Please note that the online submission of abstracts, papers, and notification of acceptance does not automatically mean the financial registration. Registration is required for all conference participants, preferably until July 15th, 2017 (for early bird participants) or September 10th, 2017 (for regular participants).
- The whole submission process is done fully online to guarantee smooth administration. If you find any difficulties submitting your files, you can contact us here or send the full manuscript through the email: email@example.com, although we strongly recommend you to use the online system.
- Participants may choose to attend the conference only as presenter, or attend workshop only, or both the conference and workshop. If you would like to attend our workshop, please fill the registration form here. Please note that participants who attend both the conference and workshop are required to register at the online submission system first.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- The abstract should be written in English and not exceed 200 words
- Maximum 6 keywords
- Abstract includes background, purpose, method, result, and conclusion
- Mention the intended sub-theme and type of presentation (oral or poster)
- Maximum 2 (two) abstracts/first author
- Online submission only (http://icpm.atmajaya.ac.id)
- You can download a step-by-step guideline on our online submission system here.
Full Paper Submission Guidelines
The author who got accepted and have already paid the registration fee is encouraged to submit the final manuscripts before July 31st 2017 (for early bird) or August 30th 2017 (for regular) using the online system. If you find any difficulties submitting your files, you can contact us here or send the full manuscript through the email: firstname.lastname@example.org, although we strongly recommend you to use the online system.
We accept the submission of high quality empirical and non-empirical papers. It should describe an original and unpublished study of conceptual, constructive, experimental, and theoretical work or research in progress in all of the themes mentioned in the conference theme and sub-themes. Examples of the empirical or non-empirical paper can be downloaded here (empirical) or here (non-empirical). The submitted manuscript should not be considered for publication anywhere else.
The full manuscript must be submitted as a MS Word 97-2003 document in .doc format (not as a PDF or .docx format) and named with author’s abstract number and name. All manuscripts should be in English. Please proofread your manuscript before submission, especially if English is not your first language.
You can download the full manuscript template and use the designing rules thoroughly. This will help you to present your manuscript with the correct format. Full manuscript that do not follow this format will be rejected.
If feedback is given for your paper, the corrected paper must be submitted 1 week after the feedback through the online system. If you have any technical issue or if you need any further assistance in submitting your manuscript, please contact us here.
Poster Presentation Guidelines
- Individual or co-authored poster.
- Poster presentation will be presented on the x-banner format. The committee will provide the x-banner stand.
- The size of a poster should be in 160 cm (height) x 60 cm (width) size in potrait format (See the example)
- The text should be readable from a distance of around 2 metres
- The presenters are responsible to put their poster on the morning of their presentation and the poster should be removed as soon as the session end. The commitee will only keep the stand
- A visual example of what the poster should look like can be downloaded here
Guidelines for HIMPSI Members and Affiliates of KPI
- Delegates eligible for 10% discount on the registration fees are as follows:
- Members of Himpunan Psikologi Indonesia (HIMPSI) with platinum/gold/silver member card
- Affiliates of Konsorsium Psikokultural Indonesia (KPI)
- Follow the regular guidelines in our online submission system. After you have completed all registration steps and uploaded a payment proof, please send a picture of your platinum/gold/silver member card (for HIMPSI members) or your university identity card (for affiliates of KPI) via email to email@example.com. Kindly note that we could not confirm your payment until proof of affiliation is provided.